SUMMER HOLIDAYS

 I don't believe that is ideal to plan vacations during the pandemic, since we don't know with certainty what can be done tomorrow or not, but I know for sure that I want to know Chiloé. 

Beyond the beautiful landscapes, I like Chiloé because it's one of the cities in Chile that is known for wool and woollen garments, something that I personally like a lot. Furthermore, I'd like to know if the legends are real, haha. On the other hand, I quite like Chilote culture, I don't eat animals and I don't like to see some of those gastronomic traditions, but I do like dances, for example. 

I want to go to Castro, Ancud, but overall, to the "Pier of souls", "Muelle de las Almas" in spanish. I've seen many photos of friends on social medias, it's a beautiful place, metaphorically beautiful, since it's a pier that, singularly, doesn't touch the water. Also, since I was little, stilt houses have caught my attention, I remember Diego and Glot's chapter when they go on vacation to Chiloé, I hope my experience is going to be similar, haha. 


Moreover, since my grandmother saw the chilean soap "Isla Paraíso" she was admired by the landscapes, she doesn't like to travel to other places, at her age it's already an activity that tires her, but I remember telling her to go together to "Isla Paraíso"-that is, to Chiloé haha- and surprisingly he answered "yes", so I'd love to go with her.

Thus, I'll be able to go with my grandmother to Chiloé, eat a lot of home-made bread, touch sheep, drink mate and spend the best vacations of my life with one of the people I love the most.


Moi,xx.-


Comentarios

Entradas populares