SKATEBOARDING

Recently, I haven't been able to skate that much because university started to get harder and harder... But skating is one of the things that i enjoy the most. I've skated since I was 13 years old, I've never been really pro because I've preferred to focus more on my studies than riding all the time, but the times I ride, I enjoy that to the fullest extent. 

An ugly kickflip from 2019

One of the things that I value the most of skating is that I've met a lot of great people, around all the city, and we can share any time that we find each other... The atmosphere that is generated is very pleasant, sometimes it's tedious when spaces are very full of people, but it also motivates at the same time, haha.

Moreover, something I don't like very much are injuries, because 7 years ago I had an elbow dislocation, I've had many ankle sprains, a knee sprain and another elbow dislocation last year. In case you're wondering, yes, I've hit my head, but nothing serious haha. To be honest, all these injuries have kept me a little scared of progressing.

Painted a Courage the cowardly dog on my griptape

I remember that when I started skating very few women and girls did it, that has changed over time and I really like it that way. I hope that more and more girls dare to practice this sport, because they can gain unforgettable experiences. 


Moi, 
xx.
                                                                                                   




Comentarios

  1. Wow!!! it is an excellent hobby and very difficult to learn, you have put a lot of effort and dedication, all sport is good, I hope to follow your example someday.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares