POST GRADUATE STUDIES

I believe that since we entered a career in the social sciences we know that our future MUST be marked by study and expansion of knowledge. Nevertheless, personally I don't know yet about what I want to post anthropology... I still don't "marry" a study area, to be honest. Nonetheless, I'm very excited about Anthropology of death or Archeaology of death too; other options could be Medical Anthropology or Health Anthropology, but I don't know at the moment where I could study a postgraduate degree related to these issues, I doubt that in Chile, because here the study field in anthropology for postgraduate is very limited.

Of course I would like to study individuals from the past, haha, it's a fact, but also I'm concerned about the application of anthropology in live populations, how can we help our actual society to build a better future. Also, I would like to study in Latin America, but I'm wondering where... maybe Mexico is an option. Maybe learn a lot about epidemics, burials and genetics at some nordic country, possibly maybe.


If I go to another country, obviously I'd like to study in a part-time course, it makes more sense to me that take the decision of travel to another place and study from home... I have two years to go, so I wait and think that by then the pandemic will be almost completely under control. I really hope that opportunity is given to us :)


                                                                                                                                           Moi, xx.-






Comentarios

  1. the most interesting civilitazions are from the central american region, always is amazing study their history and cotidian life

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The same thing happens to me with the post graduates in Chile, they are few and not very wide. Hopefully it will change someday and expand this study area :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I admire your passion for anthropology and I also believe that the study here in Latin America can be interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think it is very important to know about the past to build a better future. I wish you the best in your studies!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Travelling to another country is an excellent option, I recommend you to think about countries like Cuba or Argentina that are also very well evaluated in education apart from Mexico, I wish you luck with that.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares